We need your help and support.
In turn, through its programs and initiatives CMV will help ensure a successful future of the Conscious Media marketplace.
All goods and donations are tax-deductible through our 501(c)3 fiscal sponsor, c3: Center for Conscious Creativity.
HOW TO SUPPORT FINANCIALLY
All goods and donations are tax-deductible through our 501(c)3 fiscal sponsor, C3 – Center for Conscious Creativity.
We invite you to play a crucial role in changing the landscape of media and entertainment. Together we can affect positive change.
We are currently in the fundraising stage, to cover the minimum costs of the Conscious Media Think Tank event.
Based on your level of support you could be invited to observe or participate at our exclusive, invite-only Think Tank:
- EXPOSURE –
- Your company will be highlighted to the industry and conscious media community as the initiatives of the Think Tank are promoted.
- CONNECTIONS –
- As an observer or participant, you will meet industry insiders who are passionate about conscious media. You could create long-lasting relationships that will create change.
- ACCESS –
- As a Think Tank participant, you can express your opinions, share your point of view, and take part in molding our common future.
Donations of Goods and Services
We would be thrilled to receive donations of catering, coffee service, office supplies, equipment rental, production supplies, event rentals, and more.
HOW TO SUPPORT IN OTHER WAYS
Volunteer with Us
You will be making a huge difference to the community and world-at-large as we support better stories for our world. As a volunteer, you will receive benefits. There are levels available related to your work/hours donated. They will include being a Founding Consortium Member, free Conscious Media Visionaries membership, discounts to CMV events/education, advance announcements of events, and more. Also, there is room at our location for our volunteers to have a bird’s eye view of the Think Tank. Space is still limited and will be available to those working a minimum amount of hours.
We need your help with:
- visibility to your network of colleagues or followers
- community outreach via our social media portals and marketing campaigns
- event planning and production
- marketing and PR
- stakeholder relations by keeping in touch with our participants and managing guest lists
- tech & media production