CONSCIOUS MEDIA CONVERSATIONS
“Conscious Media: The Next Big Horizon”
– A World Café Conversation
HOSTED BY CONSCIOUS MEDIA VISIONARIES
–SIGN UP HERE–
A morning of stimulating conversations with filmmakers and thought leaders from multiple disciplines about conscious media.
SEPTEMBER 29, 2018 10am-1pm – BEVERLY HILLS, CA
Media impacts viewers mentally, emotionally, physically, and energetically. Conscious Media is entertainment that has a positive impact. It makes the world a healthier place on an individual and communal level. We need that!
There is a large, underserved, hungry audience wanting content that inspires them. Now is the time for the industry to work together mindfully and strategically to support this need.
Who Is Attending?
The invitees include both men and women from studios, networks, distributors, agencies, universities, organizations and major brands as well as high-profile writers, directors, and producers. Each has been identified as someone who has one or more of these criteria: Authority, Resources, Expertise, Information and Need as it relates to the Conscious Media market. And they are in at least one of these eight stakeholder groups:
- Educators – Film Schools, Consciousness Schools, Story Consultants, Screenwriting Schools, etc
- Executive Producers/Partners – Executive Producers, Companies/Brands, etc
- Creators 1: Concept Stage – Writers, Producers, Attorneys, etc
- Content Developers – Studios, Production Companies, Talent Agencies, Managers, Casting Directors, etc
- Creators 2: Production Stage – Talent, Directors, Producers, etc
- Marketers/Public Relations – Press Platforms, Community Leaders, Public Figures, PR Firms/Departments, Social Media Influencers, etc
- Distributors – Sales Agents, Producer’s Reps, Film Festivals, Studios, Educational Distribution, Distribution, Exhibitors, etc
- Researchers/Partners – Research Organizations, Advocacy Groups, Analysts, Futurists, Media Consultants, etc
Currently, the list of attendees is private.